Prior to the submission of research work to Journal of Social Sciences Development, authors are advised and required to make sure to comply with all of the following guidelines, otherwise submissions might be returned to authors:
- The work has neither previously been published nor is it for consideration to be published with any other publisher.
- The submission file must be in Microsoft Word, Open Office, or RTF document file format with no restrictions.
- The text is written single-spaced, a 12-point font; instead of underlining (except with URL addresses) employs italics, and all figures, illustrations, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
- The text follows the formal, stylistic, and bibliographic prerequisites thoroughly outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Additionally, manuscript includes nothing that could either be or interpreted as abusive, obscene, defamatory, fraudulent, libelous, or proscribed.
- In case of sending the same research work to any other publisher either within or outside country, authors are liable to let us know in anticipation and that would be considered as their volunteer withdrawal from Journal of Social Sciences Development.